Hanging Rumor of Italian Legend Goalkeeper

Hanging Rumor of Italian Legend Goalkeeper

The 39-year-old Gianluigi Buffon, who will be 40 on January 28 next year, has been a Juventus goalkeeper since 2001, when he was brought in from parma with the most expensive transfer record for a goalkeeper at that time, 52 million Euros, a pretty fantastic price .

Buffon said he is very proud to be able to continue playing at the highest level until his age of 40 years, Buffon himself has previously said that the 2018 World Cup tournament in Russia will be his last tournament before deciding to hang up.

“I started my career playing with players born in the 60s and I will finish with those born in the 2000s. I often think it’s unusual to find players who can link themselves to football for 40 years,” Buffon said.

“It is a pride for me, football has changed a lot, it is now more difficult, and even so I have become a protagonist,” he concluded.

16 years with the Bianconeri, Gianluigi Buffon has won titles, including 10 Serie A titles, one Serie B title, three Coppa Italia titles, Supercoppa Italiana title, while with the Italian national team, Buffon successfully won the 2006 World Cup trophy ago.

Antonio Conte Jadi Bidikan Utama AC Milan

Antonio Conte Jadi Bidikan Utama AC Milan

Masa depan Vincenzo Montella mulai diragukan akibat tiga kekalahan yang sudah didapat AC Milan di Liga Italia 2017/2018. Komposisi nama pelatih punuhan menjadi calon pengganti Montella.

Ya, aksi Montella sebagai pelatih AC Milan tengah jadi sorotan. Itu karena Milan mulai lolos jauh dari persaingan scudetto. Lepas, musim baru berjalan tujuh pekan dan Milan sudah menelan tiga kekalahan.

Terkini, mereka menyerah 0-2 saat menjamu AS Roma di San Siro, Minggu (20/1/2017). Dua kekalahan sebelumnya lebih tak bisa diterima. Itu karena mereka takluk 0-2 dari Sampdoria dan 1-4 dari Lazio.

Wajar jika manajemennya sangat kecewa dengan performa Milan. Lepas, mereka sudah menghabiskan lebih dari 200 juta euro untuk para pemain. Mereka merekrut Nikola Kalinic, Andre Silva, Franck Kessie, Hakan Calhanoglu, Andrea Conti, Lucas Biglia, hingga Leonardo Bonucci.

Jika performa saya Rossoneri tak kunjung berubah, pemecatan Montella hanya tinggal menunggu waktu saja. Jika itu terjadi, mereka pun sudah menyiapkan beberapa nama untuk menggantikannya.

Baru, AC Milan ingin bereuni dengan Carlo Ancelotti yang baru saja dipecat Bayern Munchen. Namun, pria yang juga akrab disapa Don Carlo itu memilih untuk istirahat penting mencari pekerjaan baru.

Kembali ke Italia?

Selain Ancelotti, Milan juga menginginkan pelatih Chelsea, Antonio Conte, seperti dilansir Football Italia. Kebetulan, hubungan Conte dengan Chelsea juga sedang tak kondusif. Mantan pelatih Juventus itu sangat sangat menyesal dengan perpindahan transfer The Blues di musim panas lalu.

Buruknya transfer itu juga yang membuat Chelsea mulai tertinggal dari papan atas. Meski masih bertahan di urutan keempat, Eden Hazard dan kawan-kawan kini terpaut enam poin dari Manchester City dan Manchester United.

Gayung bersambut, Conte belum lama ini juga mengaku tak akan terlalu lama bekerja di luar Italia. Bekerja sebagai pelatih di klub Italia dijadikan sebagai tujuan utama Conte jika petualangannya bersama Chelsea berakhir.

Kessie Dedicate Victory To Conti

Kessie Dedicate Victory To Conti

Milan’s Franck Kessie said that Milan dedicate a 2-1 win over Udinese to Andrea Conti who is recovering from a knee injury.

Andrea Conti, the 23-year-old, is expected to be sidelined for six months after suffering an injury to his knee that makes his ligament muscles tear.

A goal from Nikola Kalinic ensured the Rossoneri came out as winners at the San Siro today, meaning Milan now have three wins and nine points from four Serie A games this season.

“We dedicate this win to Andrea Conti,” Milan midfielder Kessie told reporters.

“We want to win and we managed to do it.”

Kessie, a former Atalanta player, added that it is normal for Milan to “exhaust” after exerting power in the Europa League on Thursday.

“It’s normal in the Europa League. It is important to always win the game in order to continue to compete with top clubs. ”

“Now, we can focus on Wednesday.”

Ausilio Pleased With Perisic Endurance

Ausilio Pleased With Perisic Endurance

Inter Milan sporting director Piero Ausilio admits he is happy with the survival of Ivan Perisic at the San Siro Agen Sbobet.

The Croatian Winger had been a transfer target from Manchester United, but Inter managed to stop the United approach and keep the players in the club.

The transfer market this summer, became one of the busy periods for the Nerazzurri, and Ausilio was satisfied with the work his team did.

“Maintaining Ivan Perisic, is really a great purchase for our team,” the director told reporters.

“We are confident that we have brought in players who are really fit for the project we are working on. As Inter have proved, we are ready to face the start of the season. “

Fiorentina Favorites Get Simeone

Fiorentina Favorites Get Simeone

Fiorentina have sent a bid for Genoa striker Giovanni Simeone who is also in demand Tottenham Hotspur.

Giovanni, son of Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone, was impressive with Genoa and many clubs wanted to hook him up from the Rossoblu.

Tottenham coach Mauricio Pocchetino is believed to have great admiration for the players, but the Spurs have been slow in the moves of the players this summer and are not the first to bid for Simeone.

According to the media, Fiorentina have mendahlui and aired the offer of 17 million euros plus a bonus on Genoa.

But Genoa is rumored to stay at 20 million euros and is likely to wait for a higher offer from Fiorentina.

With interest Spurs, La Viola seems to have to compete with the English League club to bring in Argentine bomber that they are interested.

Emre Can Closer to Juventus

Emre Can Closer to Juventus

Reported that there is progress in Juventus’ efforts that are currently pursuing Liverpool midfielder Emre Can.

This news continues to grow because the 23-year-old figure was refused to sign a contract extension with the Reds.

The Bianconeri want to bring the defensive midfielder’s figure into Massimiliano Allegri’s squad, with Blaise Matuidi and Steven N’Zonzi considered to be on their shortlist.

However, Can is believed to be their ideal target and Gazzetta dello Sport this morning said there was regular communication with the Liverpool side.

The newspaper reported that the German national team player has rejected a new contract at Anfield, with the current deal due to expire at the end of the season.

The Reds are demanding a fee of 30 million Euros to consider Can sales, while Juve’s bid is estimated at 25 million Euros.

Therefore Matuidi, N’Zonzi and Strootman remain the targets of the Turin giants.

Medel Soon Join Besiktas

Medel Soon Join Besiktas

Some reports suggest that Gary Medel will be a Besiktas player after Inter agree a fee of around 3 million Euros, plus a percentage of future sales.

The meetings between the two clubs are held today and they have compiled some details.

Medel has given all the clarity about him that will be anchored in the Besiktas squad, there are even pictures circulating online, which is his signature on the contract.

According to NTVSpor, the Chilean national team player has signed a three-year contract worth 2.3 million Euro per season.

Local media claim that the cost to take it from Inter’s hands is 5 million Euros, but that may already include other bonuses.

The new Medel is 30 years old and has been recorded in the Nerazzurri squad since the summer of 2014.

He has 103 senior caps for Chile and scored seven goals.

Candreva Pleased Formula Chelsea

Candreva Pleased Formula Chelsea

Inter Milan winger Antonio Candreva has stated that being linked with a team like Chelsea is very exciting in the transfer market this summer.

Big interest The Blues want to bring it, the article is considered appropriate to add power knocked the team. Given the West London club in the 2017-2018 competition back in the Champions League.

Despite continuing to be linked and happy at the San Siro, the 30-year-old will also be able to play in the Premier League.

“I am proud to wear this uniform, I have bought into an important project here and I am happy to be here,”

“This Jersey has an important history every time I wear it. Fikaitkan with Chelsea good but there is no certainty until now.

“The club will take care of any offer that may come in,” Antonio Candreva told the media.

Alessio Cerci Join Hellas Verona After Atletico Madrid Leave

Alessio Cerci Join Hellas Verona After Atletico Madrid Leave

Alessio Cerci will play alongside his tenth club next season after signing a contract with Hellas Verona.

The 29-year-old spent his junior career in Rome, and underwent a loan in Brescia, Pisa and Atalanta, through which he arrived at Fiorentina before a brilliant performance for two seasons at Torino.

Then the Champions League finalists, Atletico Madrid bid in the summer of 2014, but Cerci failed to make a big impact into the team, by returning to Serie A on two occasions, first with AC Milan and Genoa.

Punggawa Italian national team has signed a contract with Verona after leaving Atletico, with the club closed Serie B as the runner up announced his arrival on the official club website.

About Serie A Degree, Juventus Want AC Milan and Inter Back Compete

About Serie A Degree, Juventus Want AC Milan and Inter Back Compete
Juventus president Andrea Agnelli, 41, named six Serie A titles, the Italian league’s top caste, his team’s winning streak has not been anything. The president mentioned about AC Milan and Inter Milan.

“What is built in the first seven years of my leadership is just the foundation for our future success,” Andrea Agnelli told Tuttosport on Thursday (7/6/2017).

“Juve of my era has just begun, six consecutive scudetto is the starting point,” said the figure who served as club president nicknamed I Bianconeri since May 2010.

Despite not having had any meaningful resistance in recent years in the domestic league, Andrea Agnelli refused to underestimate its competitors.
“It is not true that Serie A is just an exercise for us, but I hope the Milan clubs (AC Milan and Inter) can challenge us again,” Agnelli said.

Based on FIGC (Italian Football Federation) record, Juventus topped the Serie A title winning standings with 31 trophies. They are closely attached to the Milan, AC Milan and Inter Milan duo, who both collected 18 titles.

Agnelli desire seems to be granted AC Milan. The team headquartered at San Siro stadium is beginning to show signs of “wake up from sleep”, especially if you see the transfer stretch this summer.

Until early July, Milan became the most loyal Serie A team to disburse funds. They have spent 104 million euros to bring in Andre Silva (38 million euros), Hakan Calhanoglu (22), Ricardo Rodriguez (18), Mateo Musacchio (18), and Franck Kessie (8).

Contrary to Milan, Inter still look calm. They just spent 3.3 million euros to secure the signature of Nicolo Zaniolo (1.8 million euros) and Jens Odgaard (1.5 million euros).

Meanwhile, Juventus “only” spend 47.5 million euros to recruit Juan Cuadrado (20 million euros), Medhi Benatia (17 million euros), and Rodrigo Bentancur (10.5 million euros).